Welcome to our blog! We are Stephanie and Aris Sharp, a husband and wife duo who enjoy getting out and finding adventure with our kids; Aaron, Abigail, and Noah. We currently reside in the great state of Texas and we love exploring our BIG back yard but we’re always down for a cross country road trip or jumping on a plane at the last minute to go somewhere we’ve never been before!
Our goal is to show families that not only is travel with kids possible it’s enjoyable and beautiful and it’s easier than you may think!
As a young couple with a passion for travel we didn’t want to have to wait for our kids to be grown and gone before we got to get out and see the world together. Whether it be the bustling city streets of New York City to scaling the side of a mountain in Yosemite National Park or just exploring the rainy Pacific Northwest kids are almost always down for an adventure. The world is full of grand adventure and we not only want to see it with our kids and make lifelong memories doing it we hope to encourage and inspire you to do the same!
Here are some things we hope to share:
- We want to be your one stop shop for family friendly Texas Travel. Whether it be Houston, Austin, San Antonio, or countless other Texas cities we hope you can come here to find everything you need for getting around this great state!
- Family friendly ‘Things to do’
- Beautiful places to travel to with kids (It’s not all theme parks around here)
- Real and honest advice on navigating the travel world with kids. The good and the ugly!
- Family updates and happenings
- Our favorite family friendly places to eat and where to stay in different cities
- Sweet couple getaways for those rare moments you may be kid free!
- And most of all ways to get out and enjoy making memories with your families!
We hope this blog inspires you to get out and roam wild with your families but mostly to have fun doing it!
“a wild spirit is often misunderstood. Others may think I’m lost, when in truth I’m simply roaming free” -RH